Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Three Days - 955

















I can't take it anymore. Three days ago my life was sucked from the water and placed on a hard cold steel platform. The platform doesn't move for seven months. Seven cold months. I am on day three with the boat out and I don't know how I am going to make it a WHOLE FREEZING WINTER without sailing. The Great Lakes are awesome - for about three months of the year. I need to go someplace where I can sail more months of the year, like Vancouver. New Zealand! Sailing in Michigan is many many months of reading about sailing. Paracay Books must make a killing off of sailors trying to get their fix out of a book. Tomorrow I leave for Daytona, FL. on a business trip. I am going to spend the last day trying to bum a ride on a boat. If you are in the vicinity of Daytona and you see a untanned person looking hungrily at boats, grab him and administer sailing immediately.

No comments: